On Saturday, January 28, 2023, at 0246 hours, the following 30-year-old female off-duty New York City employee was arrested and charged within the confines of the 112nd Precinct in Queens.
NYC Administration for Children’s Services Peace Officer
- driving while intoxicated;
- unsafe turn / fail to signal;
- refusal to take breath test;
- moved from lane unsafely;
- aggravated unlicensed operator;
- traffic control device violation: red light;
- driving while ability impaired by alcohol.
The investigation remains ongoing.
All charges are merely accusations and all defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call the NYPD‘s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1–800–577–TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1–888–57–PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers‘ website or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All tips will be kept strictly confidential.